Jay's treaty : a study in commerce and diplomacy.
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
|Series:||Yale paperbound ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The Anglo-American frontier
- Anglo-American commerce
- Informal negotiations
- Informal negotiations (continued)
- Jefferson, Hammond, and Hamilton
- The neutral Indian barrier state project
- The war of the French revolution and Anglo-American relations
- The frontier crisis
- The war cloud of 1794
- Policies and personalities
- The abortive armed neutrality of the north
- The Jay-Grenville negotiations
- The treaty.