How patriotic is the Patriot Act? : freedom versus security in the age of terrorism /
Its critics have cast the US Patriot Act as the greatest threat to civil liberties since the Alien and Sedition Acts or the suspension of habeas corpus during the Civil War.
New York :
United States. > Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- How liberty is lost
- An overview of security measures
- Privacy and security in electronic communications
- Public health and the threat of bioterrorism
- A case for national ID cards?
- The limits of nation building.