TEDTalks : Dan Buettner - How to Live to Be 100+ /
What do Seventh-Day Adventists in California and people living on the islands of Sardinia and Okinawa have in common? They enjoy the longest, healthiest lives on the planet. These hotspots of human health and vitality are called blue zones by National Geographic writer and explorer Dan Buettner, and...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
New York, N.Y. :
Films Media Group,
|Online Access:||Go to eVideo |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Confusion About How to Live Longer Better
- Longevity Myth #1 Debunked
- Longevity Myth #2 Debunked
- Search for Blue Zones
- Blue Zone: Nuoro, Sardinia
- Blue Zone: Okinawa Archipelago
- America's Blue Zone: Loma Linda California
- Common Denominators for Longevity
- Credits: TEDTalks: Dan Buettner - How to Live to Be 100+