The conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo has divided opinion; some call it a civil war, or a war of aggression by the country's neighbours; others a continuation of Rwanda's Hutu-Tutsi conflict on Congolose soil, and a war of partition and pillage. The prevalence of rape and sexual...
Cambridge ; Malden, MA :
|Series:||Global Political Hot Spots
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : Congo, a perennial hot spot
- Congo as a playing field
- African players on the Congo field
- Identity as a driver of conflict
- Congo's war against women
- Congo's "resource curse"
- The responsibility to protect.