The broken compass : parental involvement with children's education /
Cambridge, Mass. :
Harvard University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The role of parental involvement in children's schooling
- Parental involvement and social class
- Implications of parental involvement at home by social class
- Implications of parental involvement at school by social class
- Academic orientation among parents at home by race
- Effectiveness of parental involvement at home by race
- Parental involvement at school by race
- Implications of parental involvement at school by race
- Parenting and poor achievement
- Setting the stage for academic success.