Vincent and Theo : the Van Gogh brothers /
The deep and enduring friendship between Vincent and Theo Van Gogh shaped both brothers' lives. They shared everything, swapping stories of lovers and friends, successes and disappointments, dreams and ambitions. Heiligman draws on the letters Vincent wrote to Theo during his lifetime to weave...
New York :
Godwin Books / Henry Holt and Company,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Entresol: A glimpse into the future
- Beginnings (1852-1872)
- Dangers (1873-1875)
- Missteps, stumbles (1875-1879)
- Fissures (1879-1880)
- The quest (1880-1882)
- Storms (1882-1883)
- Endings and beginnings (1884-1885)
- An expanded palette (1885-1887)
- Bonds (1887-1888)
- Passions (1888)
- Abundances (1888-1889)
- Futures (1890)
- A sense of the finite (1890)
- Remains (1890-1891)
- Vincent and Theo's journey.