Nineteenth-Century literature criticism. Volume 21 /
Presents literary criticism on the works of nineteenth-century writers of all genres, nations, and cultures. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, diaries, broadsheets, pamphlets, and scholarly papers. Criticism includes early vie...
Detroit, Mich. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Emily Dickinson, 1830-1886
- Fedor Mikhailovich Dostoevski, 1821-1881
- Adam Lindsay Gordon, 1833-1870
- Victor Marie Hugo, 1802-1885
- Fitz-James O'Brien, 1828(?)-1862
- Sandor Petofi, 1823-1849
- Lydia Sigourney, 1791-1865
- Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862
- Ivan Turgenev, 1818-1883.