Vietnam : the real war : a photographic history /
"The Vietnam War has left a deep and lasting impression in American life, from its impact on the men and women who fought in it, to the journalists and photographers who covered it, to the millions of Americans who protested against it or supported it. Thanks to an uncensored press, the world k...
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Prologue : the French debacle, 1945-1954
- U.S. into the breach, 1954-1964
- Escalation by land and air, 1964-65
- Raging war, rising dissent, 1966-67
- Tet as turning point, 1968
- From peak to pullback, 1969-71
- Heading for the fall, 1972-75
- Epilogue : reconciliation.