Postmodern Utopias and Feminist Fictions /
New York :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: speculative standpoint and feminist intervention
- Learning the way of the world, and beyond: utopian imperatives and the female bildungsroman
- "With no guarantees, of course": the art of the possible
- Archives of the heart: inventing history at the edge(s) of time
- Always coming home, in America: enacting the romance of community
- Looking East for news from nowhere: feminist mobility in Muslim women's speculative writing
- Conclusion: Being at home somewhere.