Global dexterity : how to adapt your behavior across cultures without losing yourself in the process /
Boston, Massachusetts :
Harvard Business Review Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Why Global Dexterity Matters. Introduction to Global Dexterity
- Psychological Challenges of Developing Global Dexterity
- How to Develop Your Own Global Dexterity. Diagnose the New Cultural Code
- Identify Your Own Challenges with the New Cultural Code
- Overcome Challenges by Customizing Your Cultural Behavior
- Integrate What You Have Learned Through Rehearsal and Evaluation
- Fine-Tuning Your Global Dexterity. Charting Your Progress over Time
- Getting Others to Forgive Your Cultural Mistakes
- Finding a Cultural Mentor
- Choosing Whether or Not to Adapt Your Behavior.