Men who hate women and women who kick their asses : Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy in feminist perspective /
Nashville, Tenn. :
Vanderbilt University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Diane E. Levy
- Corporations, the Welfare State, and Covert Misogyny in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / Anna Westerstahl Stenport, Cecilia Ovesdotter Alm
- Lisbeth Salander and Her Swedish Crime Fiction "Sisters": Stieg Larsson's Hero in a Genre Context / Kerstin Bergman
- Is Mikael Blomkvist the Man of the Millennium?: A Swedish Perspective on Masculinity and Feminism in Larsson's Millennium Trilogy / Sara Karrholm
- An Open Letter to the Next Stieg Larsson / LeeAnn Kriegh
- Pippi and Lisbeth: Fictional Heroes across Generations / Meika Loe
- Feminist Bloggers Kick Larsson's Ass: Reading Resistance Online / Jessie Daniels
- Feminist Avenger or Male Fantasy?: Reading the Reception of the Millennium Trilogy / Caryn Murphy.