Social movements in Latin America : neoliberalism and popular resistance /
New York :
|Series:||Social movements and transformation.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- US imperialism and the neoliberal offensive
- Capitalist development, labour and the rural poor: the politics of adjustment (non-resistance)
- Dynamics of agrarian transformation and resistance
- Neoliberalism and the social movements: mobilizing the resistance
- Turning the social movements: civil society to the rescue
- A turn of the tide: the centre-left comes to power
- Social movements in a time of crisis
- Latin America in the vortex of social change.