If we must die : from Bigger Thomas to Biggie Smalls /
Detroit, Mich. :
Wayne State University Press,
|Series:||African American life.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- "Boys in the hood" : Black male community in Richard Wright's Native son
- "It's a man's world" : rethinking Eldridge Cleaver's Soul on ice in the twenty-first century
- "Am I black enough for you?" : Black male authenticity in Nathan McCall's Makes me wanna holler : a young Black man in America
- Death bound : the thug life
- "How does it feel?" : a question of life and death in D'Angelo's "Untitled."