The last battle of the Civil War : United States versus Lee, 1861-1883 /
Baton Rouge :
Louisiana State University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A party in interest
- A shocking and abhorrent proposition
- The privilege of paying by the hands of another
- Ready again to meet the traitorous foe
- The natural feebleness of the judiciary
- A reproach to american jurisprudence
- We are all union men now
- No man is above the law
- The passions of the war in a tribunal of justice.