Uncommon schools : the global rise of postsecondary institutions for indigenous peoples /
Stanford, California :
Stanford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- World polity transformations and the status of indigenous peoples
- Indigenous education in global and historical perspective
- Indigenous-state relations in comparative perspective
- The emergence of indigenous postsecondary institutions
- Minority-serving colleges in the United States
- Ethnocentric curricula and the politics of difference
- Conclusion : summary, challenges, and the future of indigenous postsecondary institutions.