The mouse that roared : Disney and the end of innocence /
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers,
|Edition:||Second student edition.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Disney and the politics of public culture
- Learning with Disney : from Baby Einstein to High school musical
- Children's culture and Disney's animated films
- Disney, militarization, and the national security state after 9/11
- Globalizing the Disney empire
- Conclusion : turning the world into a Disney store.