Tabloid, Inc. : crimes, newspapers, narratives /
Ohio State University Press,
|Series:||Theory and interpretation of narrative series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- For shopgirls and stenographers : narrative mobility, Hollywood advertising, and the tabloids
- "Ripped right off the front pages" : narrative mobility and Warner Brothers' headline news policy
- Trading Tommy guns for typewriters : narrative mobility and the tabloid racketeer cycle
- Multiple indemnity : tabloid melodrama, narrative mobility, and James M. Cain
- "Crime is my oyster" : Weegee's narrative mobility.