Anne Frank : her life in words and pictures from the archives of the Anne Frank House /
Photos of the famous diary, school pictures, and the rooms in which she lived with her family while hiding from the Nazis for two years are compiled in this moving biography about the short life and enduring spirit of this young girl and talented writer.
New York, NY :
Roaring Brook Pr./Flash point,
|Edition:||First American edition.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: One of my nicest presents
- A German girl
- Leaving Germany
- At home in the Netherlands
- War and occupation
- In hiding
- The Secret Annex shortly after the war
- The people in hiding and their helpers
- Anne Frank's diary
- The interior of the Annex
- Traces of those hiding in the Annex
- The end
- The legacy.