One kind of everything : poem and person in contemporary America /
University of Chicago Press,
|Online Access:||Table of contents only|
Contributor biographical information
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : "One kind of everything"
- Reading objects : Robert Lowell
- Elizabeth Bishop on autobiographical grounds
- Reading Frank Bidart pragmatically
- The tenses of Frank O'Hara
- Forms of narrative in the poetry of Louise Glück
- Conclusion : autobiography and the language school