Still separate and unequal : segregation and the future of urban school reform /
New York :
Teachers College Press,
|Series:||Sociology of education series (New York, N.Y.)
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Abbott v. Burke V: New Jersey's revolution in urban education reform
- No child left behind: the federal solution to Brown
- The urban education revolution in perspective: a theory of educational change
- The Bridge Street School: unanticipated incremental change
- The College Avenue School: the normal appearance of change
- The Church Street School: immediate sustained rigid change
- The Park Avenue School: chronic resistance to change
- What changed?: why separate cannot be equal
- Segregation and the future of urban school reform: planning for a post-Abbott and post-NCLB era.