The politics of terror : the U.S. response to 9/11 /
Northeastern University Press,
|Series:||Northeastern series on democratization and political development.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Prerequisites for morally credible condemnations of terrorism / Stephen Nathanson
- Terrorism and the remaking of American politics / John Kenneth White
- The war on terrorism and the new patriotism / Scott L. McLean
- America's wartime presidents: politics, national security, and civil liberties / Jerome M. Mileur and Ronald Story
- Civil liberties and the judiciary in the aftermath of 9/11 / Daniel Krislov
- Security versus liberty: 9/11 and the American public / Lynn M. Kuzma
- On the home front: institutional mobilization to fight the threat of international terrorism / William Crotty
- Are we safer today?: organizational responses to terrorism / B. Guy Peters
- The presidency responds: the implications of 9/11 for the Bush administration's policy agenda / Richard J. Powell.