Conversational structures of Alto Perené (Arawak) of Peru /
Drawing on extensive fieldwork in the research community, the book is a focused exploration of discourse patterns of Alto Perene Arawak, with emphasis on conversational structures. The book's methodological scaffold is based on proposals and insights from multiple research fields, such as compa...
Amsterdam ; Philadelphia :
John Benjamins Publishing Company,
|Series:||Studies in language companion series.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Linguistic resources used for coding participation roles
- Linguistic resources used for coding membership categories
- Organization of focused encounters
- Nonverbal resources deployed by participants in interaction
- Language- and culture-specific shaping of interactional practices.