Reconstructing Tascalusa's chiefdom : pottery styles and the social composition of Late Mississippian communities along the Alabama River /
"Reconstructing Tascalusa's Chiefdom is an archaeological study of political collapse in the Alabama River Valley following the Hernando de Soto expedition. To explain the cultural and political disruptions caused by Hernando de Soto's exploration deep into North America, Amanda L. Re...
The University Alabama Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. The Problem of Tascalusa's Chiefdom
- 2. The Alabama River Valley from A.D. 900 to 1560
- 3. Archaeology at Late Mississippian Communities in the Alabama River Valley
- 4. Late Mississippian Pottery in the Alabama River Valley
- 5. A New Picture of the Tascalusa Chiefdom before and after Contact.