This cannot happen here : integration and Jewish resistance in the Netherlands, 1940-1945 /
Examines whether and how the integration of Jews into Dutch society influenced their resistance to persecution during the German occupation of the Netherlands in the Second World War.
Amsterdam University Press,
|Series:||Studies of the NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies ;
|Online Access:||Available via JSTOR|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Part I. Integration. Attitudes towards Jews and Jewish responses
- Participation of Jews in the economy, politics and arts
- Changes in Jewish rituals, habits and lifestyles
- Part II. Resistance. Apprehension (May 1940-December 1940)
- Segregation (November 1940-May 1942)
- Deportation (July 1942-September 1944)
- Desperation (July 1942-May 1945).