What the best law teachers do /
What makes a great law professor? This study identifies the methods, strategies, and personal traits of professors whose students achieve exceptional learning. What the Best Law Teachers Do introduces readers to twenty-six professors from law schools across the United States. These instructors are r...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Cambridge, Massachusetts ; London, England :
Harvard University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction, methodology, and executive summary
- What is exceptional learning in law school?
- What personal qualities do they possess?
- How do they relate to their students?
- What do they expect from their students?
- How do they prepare to teach?
- How do they engage students in and out of the classroom?
- How do they provide feedback and assess students?
- What lasting lessons do their students take away?
- Suggestions for using this book.