The Philosophy of Nishitani Keiji 1900-1990 Lectures on Religion and Modernity.
Nishitani Keiji was an influential member of the 20th century Japanese philosophical scene known as the Kyoto School. His work fuses existentialism, notably that of Martin Heidegger, with Eastern influences such as Confucianism, various strands of Buddhist thinking, and even Christianity into a melt...
Edwin Mellen Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF NISHITANI KEIJI 1900-1990: Lectures on Religoin and Modernity; Copyright Page; Table of Contents; Preface; Acknowledgements; Chapter One
- Contextualizing Nishitani Keiji; Chapter Two
- Religiosity in Japan; Chapter Three
- Religion and History; Chapter Four
- Religion and Rehabilitation; Chapter Five
- Religion and Education; Chapster Six
- Religious Mentalities in Pre-Modern Japan; Chapter Seven
- Religious Faith and Nihilism; Chapter Eight
- Some Reflections on Mysticism; Bibliography; Index.