Globalization and the cultures of business in Africa : from patrimonialism to profit /
Can Africa develop businesses beyond the extractive or agricultural sectors? What would it take for Africa to play a major role in global business? By focusing on recent changes, Scott D. Taylor demonstrates how Africa's business culture is marked by an unprecedented receptivity to private ente...
Indiana University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- African business and capitalism in historical perspective
- Institutional change in the 1990s : economic and political reform
- Business, the African state, and globalization in the new millennium : transnational influences and domestic responses
- Foreign investment beyond compradorism and primary commodities : the role of the global South
- From patrimonialism to profit? : the transformation of crony capitalists and bureaucratic bourgeoisies
- Going continental, going global : Africa's corporate "giants."