Advances in metallurgical and mining engineering : selected, peer reviewed papers from the International Conference on Chemical, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (ICCMME 2011), December 23-25, 2011, Beihai, China /
The present 168 peer-reviewed papers are grouped into 8 chapters: Metallurgical Physical Chemistry, Ferrous Metallurgy, Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Metallurgical Materials and Environmental Engineering, Mineral Processing, Mining Engineering, Mining Environmental Engineering, Mine Surveying an...
|Format:||Conference Proceeding eBook|
Durnten-Zurich, Switzerland :
Trans Tech Publications,
|Series:||Advanced materials research ;
v. 402. |
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Advances in Metallurgical and Mining Engineering; Preface and Organizing Committee; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Metallurgical Physical Chemistry; Molecular Identification of a Strain Acidithiobacillus Ferrooxidans and its Biological Characteristics; Kinetics of Leaching Vanadium with Sulfuric Acid from Carbonaceous Shale Containing Vanadium; Influencing Factors and Mechanism of Cobalt Redissolution from Zinc Sulphate Solution; Modeling Investigation of the Oxidation Kinetics of Copper and Aluminum Alloys
- Determination of Surface Tension of the Freeze Slag in Reaction Shaft of Flash Smelting FurnaceCalculating Model of FetO Activity in Alkali-Containing BF Slag; Recovery of Valuable Metals from Copper Slag by Hydrometallurgy; Effect Evaluation of Inhibitor to Barium Sulfate and Strontium Sulfate; Physical Simulation on the Liquid Metal Flow in FC-Mold of Slab Continuous Casting; Mechanism of Precipitate Removal of Arsenic and Bismuth Impurities from Copper Electrolyte by Antimony; Leaching Kinetics and Seperation of Antimony and Arsenic from Arsenic Alkali Residue
- Research on Detoxifying Treatment to Chromium SlagComparison Study of the Electrochemical Behavior of Vanadate in NaOH and KOH Solutions; Analysis of Factors Affecting Carbon Content Detection of Ferrochrome Alloy Using LIPS Method; Detection of Carbon in Ferroalloy Using Internal Standard Method Based on LIBS; Chapter 2: Ferrous Metallurgy; Numerical Simulation of Flow-Induced Wall Shear Stress of a One Strand Tundish Design; Experimental Investigation of the Viscosities of High Titanium Containing Slags with Low Mass Ratio of CaO to SiO2
- Application of Data Mining in BOF Steelmaking Endpoint ControlIsothermal Experimental Study on the Effects of Converter Bath Shape on the Melt Mixing; Migration Principle of Chlorine in BF Production; Causes and Countermeasures of Cracking in Cogging Process of 40Cr Bloom; Application of Simulated Annealing Algorithm in Sintering Burdening Optimization; Influence of Casting Speed on Solidification Process and Solidification Structure of Continuously Cast Bloom; Effects of Operation Parameters on Desulphurization of Hot Metal with Passive Magnesium and Calcium Oxide in CSP Plant of WISCO
- High-Temperature Oxidation Kinetics of Galvalume-Coated Steel SheetInfluence of Hollow Electrode Ar-CH4 Co-Injection on Temperature in a Ladle Furnace with Alternating Current Supply; MEST of Round Blooms with Different Foot Roll Pitch Designing for Peritectic Steel Casting; Research and Application of the New Technologies on Blast Furnace at Shougang Qiangang Plant; Numerical Simulation and Optimization Practice of Oxygen Lance for Converter Steelmaking; Research on Thermal State of Mould Copper Plate with Different Heat Transfer Coefficient