Sex for life : from virginity to Viagra, how sexuality changes throughout our lives /
Sexual beliefs, behaviours and identities are interwoven throughout our lives, from childhood to old age. An edited collection of original empirical contributions united through its use of a distinctive, cutting-edge theoretical framework, Sex for Life critically examines sexuality across the entire...
New York :
New York University Press,
|Series:||Intersections (New York, N.Y.)
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- pt. 1. Studying sexualities over the life course
- pt. 2. Sexualities in childhood and adolescence
- pt. 3. Sexualities from young adulthood through midlife
- pt. 4. Turning points throughout the life course
- pt. 5. Sexualities from midlife to later life
- pt. 6. Conclusion.