Biometrics in Identity Management : Concepts to Applications /
"In today's digital infrastructure we have to interact with an increasing number of systems, both in the physical and virtual world. Identity management (IdM)--the process of identifying an individual and controlling access to resources based on their associated privileges--is becoming pro...
|Series:||Artech House information security and privacy series.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Ch. 1. Introduction
- Ch. 2. Fundamentals of technical evaluations
- Ch. 3. Fingerprint recognition
- Ch. 4. Face recognition
- Ch. 5. Iris recognition
- Ch. 6. Hand geometry recognition
- Ch. 7. Speaker recognition
- Ch. 8. Vascular pattern recognition
- Ch. 9. Dynamic signature verification
- Ch. 10. Keystroke dynamics, retina, DNA, and gait recognition
- Ch. 11. Multibiometric systems
- Ch. 12. Biometric standards
- Ch. 13. Biometric testing and evaluation programs
- Ch. 14. Designing and deploying biometric systems
- Ch. 15. Biometric system security
- Ch. 16. Privacy concerns in biometric applications.