Civil war in Europe, 1905-1949 /
"This is the first account in any language of the civil wars in Europe during the era of the world wars, from 1905 to 1949. It treats the initial confrontations in the decade before World War I, the confusing concept of "European civil war," the impact of the world wars, the relation...
New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Revolution and civil war as forms of conflict
- pt. 1. World War I and an era of internal conflict
- World War, revolution, civil war, 1905-1918
- The Russian Civil War, 1917-1922
- Political and social crisis in Europe, 1918-1923
- Civil strife and dictatorship, 1930-1935
- pt. 2. The conflict in Spain, 1931-1939
- The revolutionary process in Spain
- Revolution and civil war, 1936-1939
- Significance and consequences
- pt. 3. Civil war and internal violence in the era of World War II
- The multiple wars of Europe, 1939-1945
- The civil wars in Yugoslavia and Greece.