Agricultural policy, agribusiness, and rent-seeking behaviour /
"The second edition of the groundbreaking Agricultural Policy, Agribusiness, and Rent-Seeking Behaviour expands upon its original analysis of the economic policies that affect agriculture and agribusiness. Widening their lens to include information on the European Union, the authors continue to...
Toronto [Ont.] ; Buffalo :
University of Toronto Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Agricultural policy: agriculture and agribusiness environments
- Agricultural policy: institutions and rent-seeking behaviour
- Theoretical considerations
- Agricultural trade and macroeconomic policies
- U.S. agricultural policy
- Canadian agricultural programs
- EU agricultural policy and reforms
- Insurance mechanisms in agriculture
- Policy decoupling, GATT, and the WTO
- Farmland markets: politics, policy, and urbanization
- Agricultural productivity and R & D policy
- The economics of biofuels
- Multifunctionality in agriculture: externalities and non-traded goods
- Input use and changing farm structure
- Genetically modified organisms
- Food quality and safety
- Conclusions and future directions.