Locating cultural change : theory, method, process /
Locating Cultural Change: Theory, Method, Process is concerned with defining the local through case studies of specific cultural processes. The thrust is on the institutionalization of 'local' concerns where the 'local' is the site of ideas and issues, and how these in turn influ...
New Delhi ; Thousand Oaks :
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : locating cultural change : process and method
- Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin and makeover of Indian soaps / Abhijit Roy
- Foreign babies/Indian make : outsourcing reproduction in the age of globalization / Modhumita Roy
- Nationalism, television and Indian cricket in global mediascape : where has the local gone? / Manas Ghosh
- Bollywood and the Mumbai underworld : reading Satya in retrospect / Rajdeep Roy
- Translating India today : local cultures, global ambitions and colonial hangovers / Sayantan Dasgupta
- Kya Hum Pehle Kabhi Yahan Aye Hai : returning to look at the "Indian" in Indian cinema through Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om / Ipshita Chanda
- Minority rights in India : a view from the regional press / Partha Pratim Basu
- Medical advertisement : an embodiment of culture / Dalia Chakraborty
- Just for fun : changing notions of social forms of leisure / Nilanjana Gupta and Devlina Gopalan.