New perspectives on pragmatism and analytic philosophy /
"The strong influence of pragmatism in the early 20th-century international debate, its subsequent and apparently inexorable decline, and its recent revival are intertwined with the fate of other currents of thought that have marked the development of contemporary philosophy. This volume clarif...
Amsterdam ; New York, NY :
|Series:||Value inquiry book series ;
v. 228. |
Value inquiry book series. Studies in pragmatism and values.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Allowing our practices to speak for themselves : Wittgenstein, Peirce, and their intersecting lineages / Vincent Colapietro
- Beyond scientism / Mario De Caro
- The entanglement of ethics and logic in Peirce's pragmatism / Rossella Fabbrichesi
- Indiana James / Maurizio Ferraris
- Action and representation in Peirce's pragmatism / Nathan Houser
- Semiotics and epistemology : the pragmatic ground of communication / Ivo Assad Ibri
- Wittgenstein, Dewey, and Peirce on ethics / Giovanni Maddalena
- Different pragmatist reactions to analytic philosophy / Michele Marsonet
- Pragmatism and intention-in-action / John McDowell
- Pragmatism as anti-representationalism? / Eva Picardi.