Emerging civil society in China, 1978-2008 /
"Emerging Civil Society in China, 1978-2008 is translated from the original Chinese to provide a look into how scholars in China have been assessing the development of civil organizations and analyzing them based on system reforms, the public sphere, and collective action. This volume and the o...
Leiden ; Boston :
|Series:||Social scientific studies in reform era China ;
volume 7. |
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The development of civil organizations and the road to civil society in China / Wang Ming
- Expansion of the civil right of association / Liu Peifeng
- Legal developments pertaining to civil organizations / Zhu Weiguo
- Civil organizations, special purpose reforms and institutional innovations / Li Yong
- Reforms to civil organization internal governance / Huang Jieming
- Civil organization-government relationships: functional cooperation and power dilemmas / Jia Xijin
- Civil organizations' growth and society's reconstruction / Tau Chuanjin
- Civil organizations and political reforms: China's logic / Lin Shangli
- The relationship between state and society in the age of reform: administrative absorption of society / Kang Xiaoguang, Lu Xianying, Han Heng.