Infectious diseases and immunizations /
Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews helps you stay up-to-date in key areas of current clinical practice of adolescent medicine. Topics in Infectious Diseases and Immunizations include: Immunization Update, Sinusitis and Complications, Pneumonia, Pertussis, Influenza, Infectious Mononucleos...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Elk Grove Village, IL :
American Academy of Pediatrics,
|Series:||Adolescent medicine (Elk Grove Village, Ill.) ;
v. 21, no. 2. |
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Immunization in adolescents-an update
- Acute sinusitis
- Adolescent pneumonia
- Pertussis in adolescents and its prevention using Tdap vaccination
- Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus, and infectious mononucleosis
- Viral hepatitis A, B, and C: grown-up issues
- Meningitis and encephalitis in adolescents
- Staphylococcus aureus infections in adolescents
- Sexually transmitted infections in adolescents: advances in epidemiology, screening, and diagnosis
- Human paplilomavirus disease and vaccines in adolescents
- Human immunodeficiency virus infection in adolescents.