Rights of inclusion : law and identity in the life stories of Americans with disabilities /
David M. Engel and Frank W. Munger argue for a radically new understanding of rights - one that focuses on their role in everyday lives rather than in formal legal claims. Although all 60 interviewees had experienced discrimination, none had filed a formal protest or lawsuit. Nevertheless, civil rig...
University of Chicago Press,
|Series:||Chicago series in law and society.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Life story : Sara Lane
- Life story : Jill Golding
- Life stories : Sara Lane and Jill Golding together
- Life story : Raymond Militello
- Life story : Sid Tegler
- Life story : Georgia Steeb
- Life story : Rosemary Sauter
- Life story : Beth Devon.