Global change and forestry : economic and policy impacts and responses /
"This book is a collection of current research work on the economic and social impacts of, and policy responses to, global change mainly in the southern United States. This work primarily represents papers presented at the 2007 Southern Forest Economics Workshop in San Antonio, Texas. Several o...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York :
Nova Science Publishers,
|Series:||Climate change and its causes, effects, and prediction series.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Forestry and carbon: market, measurement, and management / Jianbang Gan and Bruce A. McCarl
- Economic effects of projected climate change on outdoor recreation in Tennessee / Donald G. Hodges [and others]
- Land use dynamics along urban-rural gradient: a comparison of modeling approaches / Maksym Polyakov and Daowei Zhang
- A nested logit approach to modeling forest land use change / Indrajit Majumdar [and others]
- An analysis of forestland change on the northern Cumberland Plateau: bridging the broad units and fine units datasets in a landuse model / Neelam C. Poudyal [and others]
- Population, policy and profit in tropical deforestation in Xishuangbanna, China / Yaoqi Zhang [and others]
- Economics of Cogongrass control for non-industrial private forest landowners in Mississippi / Donald L. Grebner [and others]
- Status and trends of U.S. pulpwood market / Peter J. Ince
- A forest products/bioenergy mill location and decision support system based on a county-level forest inventory and geo-spatial information / Thomas L. Jones [and others]
- Economic impacts of woody biomass utilization for bioenergy in Mississippi / Gustavo Perez-Verdin [and others]
- Optimal alternative woody biomass management regimes and implications for bioenergy production in Mississippi / Zhimei Guo [and others]
- Two eras of globalization and hardwood sawtimber / William G. Luppold and Matthew S. Bumgardner
- An introduction to the southern United States wood supply system: a value chain approach / Clayton B. Altizer, Laura A. Grace and William B. Stuart
- A comparative analysis of softwood production from industrial and nonindustrial forest ownerships in the U.S. South / Xianchun Liao and Yaoqi Zhang
- The changing small-scale family forestry in the United States: 1993-2003 / Yaoqi Zhang [and others]
- Predicting management behaviors on family forests using FIA and census data / Indrajit Majumdar, Larry Teeter and Brett J. Butler
- Knowledge of three regeneration programs and application behavior among Mississippi nonindustrial private forest landowners: a two-step sample selection approach / Xing Sun [and others]
- How promptly nonindustrial private forest landowners regenerate their lands after harvest: a duration analysis / Xing Sun [and others]
- Reforestation tax incentives under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 / Thomas J. Straka and John L. Greene
- Economic impacts of two Mississippi birding festivals, 2006-2008 / Marcus K. Measells and Stephen C. Grado
- Recreational visitation and spending patterns on lake impoundments in east-central Mississippi / Jon P. Rezek and Stephen C. Grado
- Hedonic analysis of auctioned hunting leases: a case study of Mississippi 16th section lands / Jacob D. Rhyne, Ian A. Munn and Anwar Hussain.