Evaluation and educational programming of students with deafblindness and severe disabilities : sensorimotor stage /
The special education area of deafblind severe disabilities is a highly specialized area involving a close working relationship among medical and educational professionals. In this book, author Jones presents a very complete package of information for the educator of children with severe disabilitie...
Springfield, IL :
Charles C Thomas,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Foreword /
- Virginia J. Dickens
- Ch. 1.
- Ch. 2.
- Vision: Evaluation and Programming
- Ch. 3.
- Hearing: Evaluation and Programming
- Ch. 4.
- Proximal Senses: Evaluation and Programming
- Ch. 5.
- Motor Development and Evaluation
- Ch. 6.
- Motor Development Programming
- Ch. 7.
- Cognition: Evaluation and Programming
- Ch. 8.
- Communication: Evaluation and Programming
- Ch. 9.
- Social/Emotional Development: Evaluation and Programming.