Emerging values in health care : the challenge for professionals /
Professional values in healthcare are in a state of constant and increasingly rapid change. While all professions now emphasise teamwork and collegiality in practice, fewer are inclined to consider shared or differing values across professions. This interdisciplinary volume explains how health care...
London ; Philadelphia :
Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Changing health care, changing professions / Roisin Pill and Ben Hannigan
- Why do changes in society and institutions matter for professional values? / Andrew Edgar
- Contesting narratives : medical professional identity formation amidst changing values / Lynn V. Monrouxe and Kieran Sweeney
- General practitioners and their values in a late modern world / Roisin Pill
- Values and mental health nursing / Ben Hannigan
- Values and adult general nursing / Derek Sellman
- The profession of pharmacy in the United Kingdom : changing values? / David Badcott
- Professional values in interaction : non-directiveness, client-centredness, and other-orientation in genetic counselling / Srikant Sarangi
- The chaplain's dilemma / Paul Ballard
- What are the values of NHS managers, and how have they changed since 1983? / Stephen Pattison and Julia McKeown
- Health care professions and their changing values : pulling professions together / Huw Thomas and Stephen Pattison.