Bad attitude/s on trial : pornography, feminism, and the Butler decision /
"Bad Attitude/s on Trial is a critical analysis of pornography in the context of contemporary Canada. The notion that pornography both reflects sexual domination and 'victimizes' women has recently found expression in law in the landmark Canadian Supreme Court decision of R. v. Butler...
Toronto ; Buffalo :
University of Toronto Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction / Brenda Cossman, Shannon Bell
- Shaping Butler: the new politics of anti-pornography / Lise Gotell
- Feminist fashion or morality in drag? the sexual subtext of the Butler decision / Brenda Cossman
- Ít's merely designed for sexual arousal:́ interrogating the indefensibility of lesbian smut / Becki L. Ross
- On ne peut pas voir límage [the image cannot be seen] / Shannon Bell.