Defending the Swedish model : Social Democrats, trade unions, and labor migration policy reform /
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Labor migration and migration policy
- Labor migration and the preservation of the Swedish model
- Rejecting calls for deregulation of labor migration policy : LO and the SAP in the 2002 Swedish parliamentary election campaign
- The battle to preserve an incentive-compatible labor migration policy
- Labor migration and the eastward enlargement of the European Union : understanding the divergent preferences of the SAP and LO
- Labor migration and the Swedish model, at home and abroad.