Language matters : how Canadian voluntary associations manage French and English /
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Language and the institutions of civil society / David Cameron and Richard Simeon
- French-English relations in comprehensive business associations / William Coleman and Tim Mau
- Canada's English and French farm communities / Grace Skogstad
- Municipal associations / Don Stevenson and Richard Gilbert
- Associations in the voluntary health sector: the Heart and Stroke Foundations of Canada and the Huntington Societes of Canada and Quebec / Richard Simeon
- From biculturalism to bilingualism: patterns of linguistic association in the Canadian Council on Social Development / Jane Jenson and Rachel Laforest
- Managing linguistic practices in international development NGOs: the World University Service of Canada / Cathy Blacklock
- Two voices for human rights: Amnesty International / Michel Duquette and Sylvie Dugas
- Accommodation at the pinnacle: the special role of civil society's leaders / Richard Simeon and David Cameron.