On demand writing : applying the strategies of impromptu speaking to impromptu writing /
On Demand Writing is designed for English teachers coaching their students for on-demand writing situations, such as those they face during the S.A.T.s.
New York :
International Debate Education Association,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Planned not canned
- Real writers use roadmaps
- Thinking inductively, writing deductively
- Understanding prompts from the inside out
- Fleshing out the essay
- Coaching the timed essay
- Reaching the top of the rubric
- Practice that can make you nearly perfect.