Driving women : fiction and automobile culture in twentieth-century America /
Johns Hopkins University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Women on wheels : "a threat at yesterday's order of things"
- Modernism : racing and gendering automobility
- My mother the car? Auto bodies and maternity
- Getaway cars : women's road trips
- Mobile homelessness : cars and the restructuring of home
- Automotive citizenship : car as origin.