Human sexuality : biological, psychological, and cultural perspectives /
Human Sexuality is a unique textbook that provides a complete analysis of this crucial aspect of life around the world. Utilizing viewpoints across cultural and national boundaries, and deftly weaving evolutionary and psychological perspectives, Bolin and Whelehan go beyond the traditional evolution...
New York :
Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Biological, psychological, and cultural approaches
- The evolutionary history of human sexuality
- Introduction to the hormonal basis of modern human sexuality
- Modern human male anatomy and physiology
- Modern human female anatomy and physiology
- Fertility, conception, and sexual differentiation
- Pregnancy and childbirth as a bio-cultural experience
- Early childhood sexuality
- Puberty and adolescence
- Topics in adult sexuality: human sexual response
- Topics in adult sexuality: birth control
- Topics in adult sexuality: life course issues related to gender identity, gender roles, and aging
- Sexual orientations, behaviors, and lifestyles
- HIV and AIDS
- Globalization and sexuality: the meaning and issues of "sex work"
- Summary and conclusion.