Sex and reason /
How much of a say do we have in our own sexuality? More than is commonly assumed, Richard Posner asserts in this intellectually sweeping and compulsively readable account of sexuality and its social control. While acknowledging that sexual drives and orientations are formed in a fundamentally biolog...
Cambridge, Mass. :
Harvard University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Theoretical sexology
- Autres temps, autres moeurs
- Sexuality and law
- The biology of sex
- Sex and rationality
- The history of sexuality from the perspective of economics
- Optimal regulation of sexuality
- Moral theories of sexuality
- Marriage and the channeling of sex
- The control of pregnancy
- Homosexuality : the policy questions
- The sexual revolution in the courts
- Erotic art, pornography, and nudity
- Coercive sex
- Separating reproduction from sex.