The bilingual mental lexicon : interdisciplinary approaches /
"How are words organized in the bilingual mind? How are they linked to concepts? How do bi- and multilinguals process words in their multiple languages? The first aim of this volume is to offer up-to-date answers to these questions. Its second aim is to provide readers with detailed step-by-ste...
Bristol, UK :
|Series:||Bilingual education and bilingualism ;
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Neurollinguistic contributions to understanding the bilingual mental lexicon / Renata Meuter
- Bilingual lexicon and bilingual autobiographical memory / Robert W. Schrauf
- Audio-visual integration during bilingual language processing / Viorica Marian
- Overview of semantic processing in bilinguals / Jeanette Altarriba and Dana M. Basnight-Brown
- Lexical transfer / Scott Jarvis
- Conceptual representation in the bilingual lexicon and second language vocabulary learning / Aneta Pavlenko
- Why gestures are relevant to the bilingual lexicon / Marianne Gullberg
- Tip-of-the-tongue phenomenon as a window on (bilingual) lexical retrieval / Peter Ecke
- L1 attrition and the mental lexicon / Monika S. Schmid and Barbara Kopke.