Foundation for integrating employee health activities for active duty personnel in the Department of Defense /
If the Department of Defense (DoD) moves toward a more integrated employee health system, a foundation of information about the current system and requisite elements for such integration will be needed. The authors reviewed the research literature and DoD policy documents and interviewed DoD personn...
Santa Monica, CA :
|Online Access:||Available via JSTOR |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Project goal, methods, and definitions
- Safety and occupational health in the Department of Defense
- DoD information technology systems related to safety and occupational health
- Civilian approaches to integration
- Observations and conclusions
- Appendix A: Time line of safety and occupational health policies and programs, 1970-2007
- Appendix B: Semistructured interviews with DoD officials.