Skilful time management! /
Designed to help you cope with academic demands, this book shows you, among other things, how to create a time-use strategy and put it into practice; plan your weekly routine; prioritize tasks, and manage two or more tasks at once; use your time productively; overcome blocks to getting started on ta...
Maidenhead, England ; New York :
Open University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Think strategically ... to get a good degree!
- The idea of a time-use strategy
- Creating a time-use strategy
- Implementing a time-use strategy
- Work out how much time you've got ... and find more
- Plan your weekly routine
- Watch those deadlines
- Estimate how long a task will take
- Manage two or more tasks at once
- Prioritize tasks ... and make sure you don't overlook any
- Control the time you spend on a task
- Use your time productively
- Overcome blocks to getting started on a task
- Stop being such a perfectionist
- Make sure you meet a deadline
- Catch up when you've lost time
- Monitor and review.